Within ten minutes of being in my house I was asked
- If I’m prepared (like condoms, birth control and shit)
- If I’m okay with my sexuality
- How many people I’ve dated since we last saw each other
- How many women I’ve dated since we last saw each other
- Why I don’t have a job
- Why don’t I plan on going to a ‘real’ college
- If I’m sleeping with any of the people in the car that dropped me off(Greg, Zephyr, and Ray)
Not a fan of these family cookouts.
"If I could count on one hand the number of girls who claim to be lesbian and yet still want me in a sexual fashion, I’d have to work out my forearms for a week just to support the weight of all my new fingers."
I find it wonderful that this was made into a gif. How that man amuses me.
Please dear God don’t let my scene be made into a gif.
I forgot about this photo until I brought up Zephyr a few minutes ago.