Well Zephyr wants vacation to be over -
Myself: It feels like Sunday . . . if only you knew how happy I am to have one more day of vacation!
Zephyr: Fuck off. Fuck the fuck off. Fuck vacation. It is so over. It is a light at the end of the tunnel. ONE MORE DAY! TO GLORY! FUCK EVERYONE!
Me: Oh, I'm going to tell you something and I'll give you permission to scream; I knew it!
Zephyr: Twilight was recognized by a national board of literary agents to actually be the worst thing ever written?
That porn skit got to him . . . .
Me: Watch Mimi glue herself to me on my eighteenth birthday because she doesn't want 'things' to happen . . . watch her do it.
Z: That's a stupid idea. It's like two for the price of one.
Mimi's mine . . . you can't have her.
Within ten minutes of being in my house I was asked
- If I’m prepared (like condoms, birth control and shit)
- If I’m okay with my sexuality
- How many people I’ve dated since we last saw each other
- How many women I’ve dated since we last saw each other
- Why I don’t have a job
- Why don’t I plan on going to a ‘real’ college
- If I’m sleeping with any of the people in the car that dropped me off(Greg, Zephyr, and Ray)
Not a fan of these family cookouts.
If I could count on one hand the number of girls who claim to be lesbian and yet still want me in a sexual fashion, I’d have to work out my forearms for a week just to support the weight of all my new fingers.
I find it wonderful that this was made into a gif. How that man amuses me.
Please dear God don’t let my scene be made into a gif.
I forgot about this photo until I brought up Zephyr a few minutes ago.