Kiyote keeps licking his dandruf medication off his back … SWEATER TIME!
My baby =^.^=
I really don’t understand sometimes why this cat doesn’t hate me. I dress him up, take him to Santa, take soooo many pictures of him, and take him for little rides in the car.
He’s greatly loved though.
I guess I sat in my car too long because as I was sitting there, Kiyote jumped on my hood and started hitting his head against the windshield until I got out.
1. He loves to have his belly rubbed.
2. He’s missing part of his toe on his back leg because he was hit by a car.
1. Coconut loves to chase his tail. He constantly smacks into stuff.
2. Coconut has a face when he’s agitated and you basically feel like he’s trying to light you on fire (picture’s below)
1. Milo is afraid of everything. He’s terrified of outside, the microwave, people, the oven, ladders, even moving your foot.
2. Milo is bowlegged. He waddles like a little ducky.
I saved this lil guy from my evil cat Dizzy
he’s so cute. I named him Kiki. we’re bonding. :3
THE LIL BITCH BIT ME
I thought we had something special
diZZY. DIZZY COME HERE.